Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pre-Departure


I am so excited for this trip!  I hope that it will improve my Spanish immensely.  I think that being around Spanish-speaking people constantly will help me to pick up the language very quickly.  Being in Oviedo and having no choice but to speak Spanish will be difficult and probably frustrating at times, but I feel that it will be a great experience and I will be able to learn a lot.  I hope that I am able to communicate effectively with my host family and establish a good relationship with them.  That is probably my biggest fear…that I won’t be able to communicate and say to them what I would like to.  However, I do know that the professors will be there to help me with this.  I am excited to experience a culture so different from what I am used to!

No comments:

Post a Comment